Spring has finally arrived and isn’t that great? Daylight getting longer which means a more enjoyable ride for van drivers, well for me anyway. So to celebrate the new season I have put together five facts on Spring.
Five facts on Spring
- The first day of spring is called the vernal equinox. What does that stand for you ask? ‘Vernal’ is Latin for spring while ‘equinox’ is Latin for ‘equal night’.
- Good Friday (3 April), Easter Monday (6 April), Spring Bank Holiday (25 May) are all public holidays in Spring this year.
- If you stand on the equator today, you would see the sun pass directly overhead. It only happens twice a year in spring time and autumn.
- Before we called it spring this season was known as Lent or Lenten.
- Five metal springs are used in our famous MULETRAY braking system
Spring season is here, time for a Spring clean, so if the thought ‘I need a better way to store and deliver goods in my van’ Spring to mind, then Spring to your phone and call us 07775923010 and we will Spring into action and demonstrate how the MULETRAY will change your workload for the better. Phew, managed to get five Springs in there!